it sucks that so many woofers and such low numbers!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

thanks bro.... i had major phase problems..... but i was doing a 149 on the tl, sealed up, at like 25hz..... you sit in the car, you would not say it was a high 140

I will admit, it didnt work, it was only in the car for 2 weeks

Edited by Bigg Boy

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

thanks bro.... i had major phase problems..... but i was doing a 149 on the tl, sealed up, at like 25hz..... you sit in the car, you would not say it was a high 140

I will admit, it didnt work, it was only in the car for 2 weeks

yeah louder to the ear kind of like elvises caddy 4 18's loud to the ear but not on the meter.im guessing you kind of just went all out and whatever happen happen huh? i bet you were mad hah?

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

not really, talk to people who sat in it... I'm just tired of getting shit for it, but its all good I came back 4 months later, with a brand new whip, and burped a 147 with a single 10", then was doing a 153 with 2 12"... So I redeemed my self.

*1) AudioQue 20k

not really, talk to people who sat in it... I'm just tired of getting shit for it, but its all good I came back 4 months later, with a brand new whip, and burped a 147 with a single 10", then was doing a 153 with 2 12"... So I redeemed my self.

no i feel u i just never seen this vid before and when i did i was like wow is this really tru but i know sitting in it is different then when the meter is plugged in...and redeeming your self is what counts with one 10 147 thats pretty cool

BUILDLOG

i remember you telling me about the 147 with a 10, i believe you were like the first person to explain t-line theory to me...

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I beat that type-r and its still going strong to this day

*1) AudioQue 20k

i remember you telling me about the 147 with a 10, i believe you were like the first person to explain t-line theory to me...

haha yep, was a good day, people's jaw dropped when they saw that number, then the guy behind me with the 2 15" pulled like a 142 and was pissed as hell

*1) AudioQue 20k