SOLD Refurb T10001bd And Other Rf Amps SOLD

edit, double post ftl.

edit2: what kind of price on either of those shipped to 32583?

edit3: a t1k price also please

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

do they come with birth sheets or tests to show actual output and how much for a t1000 and t2000 shipped to 85308

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

do they come with birth sheets or tests to show actual output and how much for a t1000 and t2000 shipped to 85308

700 shipped... and no on the birthsheets. Some of the amps had them but less then half so i just threw the ones i had out. another member made me realize there is little point in keeping them. How many people who buy amps actually get to see the birthsheet before purchasing it anyway? 5% if that? Everybody knows how much power these amps make and i figure less then 1% could tell the difference between 2 of them IF they were specifically looking for a difference. The T20001bd i threw in my car is 90% as loud as the sundown 3000d (i just miss the knob) and the T10001bds ive been testing are pretty loud too. These are great amps with plenty of power and have the best warranty you can find on the internet period.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

700 shipped... and no on the birthsheets. Some of the amps had them but less then half so i just threw the ones i had out. another member made me realize there is little point in keeping them. How many people who buy amps actually get to see the birthsheet before purchasing it anyway? 5% if that? Everybody knows how much power these amps make and i figure less then 1% could tell the difference between 2 of them IF they were specifically looking for a difference. The T20001bd i threw in my car is 90% as loud as the sundown 3000d (i just miss the knob) and the T10001bds ive been testing are pretty loud too. These are great amps with plenty of power and have the best warranty you can find on the internet period.

so it is 700 for both but what about seperatly how much for just the t1000 and then how much just for the t2000 to 85308

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

the T20001bd would be 530 shipped, and the T10001bd would be 220 shipped. I effectively gave you free shipping when purchased in conjunction

also as a general update watch out for the T10001bd price increase. Im being lazy and haven't counted but I'm close if not past the 10 mark. Ill update again once i get off my ass

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived