This is going to be a pretty easy small project and shouldnt take long to finish. Im taking out the rear deck of a chrysler cirrus witch houses two 6x9s and going to make it fit two 10' subwoofers pointed at an angle.

Picture081.jpg

Picture082.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Edited by Street

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

Picture084.jpg

Picture086.jpg

Sanding, Carpeting, and Reinstalling to go...

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

Correct me if im wrong but wouldnt that foam grab the cone and cause it to hold there....??

no theres fiberglass under the foam, then the foam, and prob going to put more fiberglass over the foam.

the goldish carpet that on the pictures above is now gone, im going to put new black carpet over all of it once im done with the fiberglass

My Babies

bl-1.png

my point of view:

its gonna sound like shit

subs look weak

infinate baffle FTL in ur regaurd

you shoulda just taken ur time and fiberglassed them in. just an IMO on everything

aslong as you like it, right on.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

my point of view:

subs look weak

you shoulda just taken ur time and fiberglassed them in. just an IMO on everything

there is fiberglass under the foam

theres two 10' r going to be hooked up to a 250watt amp for the mids. there are two 12's in the trunk with a 1000watt amp for everything else

Edited by Street

My Babies

bl-1.png

my point of view:

subs look weak

hes glassing the foam and using the 10"s as midbass i think its going turn out rather well congrats

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0