Rf T 4000.1 Amp X2

i dont understand why everyone is wanting to see the birthsheets ITS A 4000 WATT AMP it will do 4000 watts all day if you want 5000 watts buy a 5000 watt amp. glws bro and ill see you at the next show!!

People got spoiled seeing some High Birthsheets on some RF4k amps. Its rated at 4000 watts and it will do that. Bump for this monster amp.

true but if you think about it does it really matter? if your seriously buying the amp you understand it will be anywhere from 4000 flat to 5000 BUT who really is going to say "ill only buy it if it does more then 4357 watts"? the answer is people who weren't going to buy it in the first place.

at the end of the day a birthsheet changes nothing. if you want a bigger amp buy a bigger amp. as long as you have an idea on the power output so you don't get too much power your fine

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KyleCannon

probably a dumb question but you willing to trade for 2 really new T1500-1bds? both do 1800? Or those plus a little money?

would you be willing to trade a sundown 3000zd plus money on my part

i was just about to say that...

but i have a saz3000d, dunno what the 3000zd is

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived