This happen to me like 2 days ago but here it goes..

I rearly ever buy a brand new phone because i change phones lik everymonth its like an addiction. but anyway sold my little slider phone and bought a Lg dare its a good phone functions just like any other touch screen phone but the thing is since i have huge ass hands its hard to type (heres where it gets bad) i check out craigslist for a blackberry storm there is a few for like 250-275 on and on

anyway i called dude it was one for 270 told him 260 his like okay koo we meet up i get the phone mess around with it this phone is just like he described brand new...so i give him the money go over to verizon give them account info took me like 10 minutes to get the security code at the end it was my name hmmmm....so i give the bitch the phone shes like okay just hold on a minute..she goes in the backroom comes out with like 3 managers and her self they lookin like body gaurds and shit im looking confused at this moment like what i do..shes like this phone was reported stolen and we have to return it to its owner..so im like what do u want me to do oneo fthe smart ass managers was like leave and just go home i got hella pissed he was a few good seconds of gettin leveled but its not worth it i aint fuckn with no more jails...anyway so i call dude back number is cancaled i go on criagslist he deleted his posting i cant go to the cops they simply will just take a statetment and say okay well will keep a look out the best we can do in their minds thinkin i dont give a fuck about his phone or money....so lets get this stright im out 260 dollars no phone and im mad oh and the gf found a another girls picture in my email box well 2 pictures can this shit get anyworse looks like im gettin hammerd tonight 5th to the face should do the trick

sorry for wasting your time if this was boring to u im heated it sucks

Beverly Hills ninja edit: correction! she found 3 pictures bidding starting at 3 dollars...3 dollars going once

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

ouch at the craigslist thing, it sucks pretty bad, as for the girly thing you got caught slippppin

yeah bro i've done criagslist deals over 100 times and this time it got me good.. and yeah i thought i deleted the pictures but she clicked that yahoo button where its ays view my photos or something and boom right there 2 pix

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

holy shit dude...that blows hardcore......delete the pics and just be like wtf u talking about?? lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

holy shit dude...that blows hardcore......delete the pics and just be like wtf u talking about?? lol

yeah it dose it just goes to show if u buy a phone make sure that fucker is there with you until its connected an lol i thought i did but im no yahoo scientist i dont know all the secrets she cliked myphotos and found every single picture i have ever recieved which is like(copy paste)Photos 1 - 25 of 156 First Previous Next Last << i didnt even know i had any pix in there so shit she got me good

BUILDLOG

ifi recall correctly shes a good looker too, sucks for you lol

haha yeah man she gets mad and hates me for about an hour then we kiss and make up its always like that she was mad about the pics but now i know she will always bring it up at whenever specially if we argue oh god!

BUILDLOG

haha yeah man she gets mad and hates me for about an hour then we kiss and make up its always like that she was mad about the pics but now i know she will always bring it up at whenever specially if we argue oh god!

women are like that...they will dig deep into something and never let you forget about it. it could be 10 years down the road and they will bring it up during an argument....

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

women are like that...they will dig deep into something and never let you forget about it. it could be 10 years down the road and they will bring it up during an argument....

yeah its just like that and it kills the argument like didnt u just use that last time shiit keep rubbing it in

beverly hills ninja edit: spelling

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG