Captain Morgan And Sunkist..pics Page 3

few of my ex highschool friends drank 3 graygoose bottles between them 4 went by american river they was doin doughnuts lost it and drove in the water 2 weeks later they was found dead in the car..aint that a bi*ch they were just here and now their not!

but i cant do chasers i drink everything straight other then jager and rockstar

oh and rockstar and vodka thats all

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

that sucks.. only bad thing happened here was a kid got a DUI lol.. we might do it again in near future and ill try to get pics and i wanna try jager..

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

Thread jack.. Jack D and Coca-Cola. =]

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

never had jack. i wanna try it and wanna try jager bombs.

I've laid off the drinking alot. Jager was my number 1 party liquor in Louisville. Be cautious with it, don't let the alc. content fool you, it does things you wouldn't believe and it will creep up on you and you'll black out if you drink those too fast.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

HA! beer is so much easier to drink than vodka. depends how hard the drink is. the fruitier the softer. but straight vodka? drink that a while and it'll grow hair on your balls. people just say it's a girls drink cuz they're scared to drink it ;):D ha jp with ya. but i cant get drunk off beer. i need liquor mostly

not gonna lie tho...i dont mess with whiskey or tequila anymore. had some BAD nights/mornings with that stuff. not worth it lol

fuck, i wish i couldn't get drunk off beer. i'm not a very heavy drinker, but 3 coors lights and i'm feelin' pretty good, 7 or 8 and i'm drunk as a skunk.

i'm more of a fan now of spreading my drinking out over the course of the day. I did that for a weekend about two weeks ago, and went through a bottle of captain morgan and coke, and about 18 coors lights. damn good weekend if i say so myself.

dammit, now i'm thirsty

cpt morgans spiced with orange fanta is the best Roscoe got me fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up off that shit

Im tellin you fools your missing out! you can make em strong as hell and they are still great! That was good nay GREAT TIMES Bro!

never had jack. i wanna try it and wanna try jager bombs.

Jack makes me mean as fuck, jager man I used to drink that like water.... just dont have the taste for it anymore.....

on another note Ive been drinking the new budlight lime tonight.... not too bad ;)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg