Attn Kings Of Cali

Hopefully all this gets sorted out soon enough.. if he did end up scamming Freeland i would be willing to drop a few bucks toward getting them made by someone legit. I just dont want Freeland to get stuck paying double for the decals and still having to get the rings. Anyways, how big are these stickers going to be?! I hope the rings and decals come soon .

Too Much Stuff to list .

Man I can't explain how much this pisses me off that something like this has happened. Everyone has ups, downs, and rough times but it's no excuse to leave people hanging. I know all about backorders, equipment issues, etc. but you work through it. I've literally mailed hundreds of orders through the usps over the past few years and only had 3 envelopes totally disappear. Those 3 occasions I remade the decals and sent them again without issue for the people to receive them within a 3-4 days as usual. Also delivery confirmation is only $0.75 extra and well worth it for the extra peace of mind to the customer.

When you're ready just let me know what ya'll need and I'll get you hooked up right. You can reach me quickest through email at [email protected].

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

glad to see people handlin it. im not sweatin it. any ideas on what the stickers look like? can we get different colors?

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

They are all white, was trying to get them before hand so i could of handed them to the kings here in so cal and sent them off asap while the rings were being made. but shit happens. Derrick, you may be hearing from me tomorrow. this is his last day, HE SAYS he just made another batch and is sending them again.......i dont see why he would try so hard to string me along ya know? when you rip someone off you email for a bit then just stop emailing. atleast thats what they have done to me in the past. but he keeps in contact. ive already paid for these stickers so seems kinda pointless to pay again if they REALLY are going to show up now.

here is the design i just sent to derrick, you guys may end up with two pairs of stickers with two different designs, but here is the one that derrick will make and you will FOR SURE be getting, 1399.jpg

Damn really sorry but that's not a sticker I'm gonna put on my ride don't worry about my ring sizes ether i'm gonna put them on a neckless not something I would put on my finger ether not trying to be negative sorry

Have you ever had your woofers blown?