I just got pulled over today...

Playin it on the backroad of a strip mall kinda near the entrance to a high school and I get pulled over... He walks up and says "You like that bumpin?" so I said "Yeah" excitedly... He says it's illegal and I said I didn't know it was that loud! Takes my license/reg/insurance and a couple minutes later comes up and says "Keep it down."

Felt like a compliment hahaha!

lol thats crazy, im in the denver area also, I got pulled over 2 days ago for my music, the pos set me up with a court date.

lol thats crazy, im in the denver area also, I got pulled over 2 days ago for my music, the pos set me up with a court date.

No way? They must be on the lookout so they can slap tickets on people. What did the ticket say? And the fine?

No way? They must be on the lookout so they can slap tickets on people. What did the ticket say? And the fine?

The ticket was disturbing the peace. I admit, I was in heavy traffic up in northglenn and had music pretty loud.

I wish it was just a ticket I could pay and get over with real quick, but I don't know the price, it has a court date of june 2...

i have 10 music tickets in my old tahoe. i know where you can and cant play your shit loud. private parking like meade said, they will throw it out. regular street stuff. there gonna ream you on it. hell i got 3 from the same chp in a month less than 1 mile from my house. talk bout harassment. askin my girl where i work what i do and how many vehicles i have wtf? i ever get the chance ill pop that fool.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

nice topic :D first one i got was when i was in h.s. i had a 76 blazer with 2-15'' solobarics(the round ones :good: ) with a 1000 watt amp(dont remember the brand it was white and pretty beat up tho lol) but i was pulling in the parking lot and the principal was out there and he walked up and told me to turn my truck off... :angry: , but being 17 and cocky i thru it in reverse, did i burn out and cranked it up(yes he called the cops) so that cost me $150(stereo) and $200 (exibition driving) 4/2003

2nd- $150- cruising down the main drag of town--same truck same system 6/2003

3rd- $300- 91 towncar- 4 pioneer 6x9s in the back window :lol: (yes i did it too) and the same subs in the trunk..(perkins township, ohio) 8/2005

4th- $100- 96 single cab dodge ram--3-12'' hart squares and a 1500 watt(think thats what it was) directed amp...(friends truck but it was loud) 10/2006

5th- $300- 97 yukon--same 6x9s from the lincoln, 2-12'' pioneer premiers(3000 watt max) and hifonics 2000 watt amp....need less to say the officer wasnt impressed with the system...it was a friday night and we were all posted in the local chill spot, i had my shit on and he pulled in, told me that my music was too loud, i told him its private property, and that we had permission to be there and that he had no right to say anything to me, he the replied ''do you want to go to jail?'' and i was irritated by him replied ''you cant take me to jail for shit, what the fuck are you gonna arrest me for???'' (BIG MISTAKE) thats when he informed me that i was failure to obey an official command(wtf), so he arrested me, i spent the weekend in jail, went to court and they made me pay my court costs and a $200 fine :angry:

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

B slaps yo momma-lol. holy cow! 10??? wow. lol. all of them kinda cheap or do they just keep getting higher?

eljefe-why thank you good sir. lol. the whole principal thing sounds like something i'd do. i don't like mine. now, as for talking back to the officer, i think that was a bad idea. lol. funny, but bad.

i think if i ever get tickets (which i'm sure i will one day) for my system, i will frame them and hang them on a wall. i have a question, why 6X9's in the back window?!? lol

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

yeah it wasnt a good idea, the judge wasnt to thrilled at all...but for the time being my days of DTPn are on stand still until i can find another vehicle to put my stuff back in, but like they say all good things in time...

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

yeah it wasnt a good idea, the judge wasnt to thrilled at all...but for the time being my days of DTPn are on stand still until i can find another vehicle to put my stuff back in, but like they say all good things in time...

what do ya got? and btw, i love your sig. lol.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

. hell i got 3 from the same chp in a month less than 1 mile from my house. talk bout harassment. askin my girl where i work what i do and how many vehicles i have wtf? i ever get the chance ill pop that fool.

Watch your mouth fool...My brother is a CHP ...In SAC.....Been to a few shows with me but next time I'll be sure to introduce you two.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

i just got another one.. lol. $96..

i just filled up with gas.. started driving had it on 10/35 volume and he pulls me over and says why you playing music loud.. im like idk just going home.. he looks at my license and tells me this.. yep same guy.. i can tell by the glasses.. lol.. he was like you just got a music ticket 4 months ago.. im like yep lol. he acted like i was a dumbass.. i wouldnt care if i was bumping but 10/35.. i had a headache so i wasnt bumping.. shit pissed me off.

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

Archived