well i was wondering (and i know there is more then a few) how many have had tickets from their music?? and how many tickets have there been so far? any cops just let you go away because he liked the system? i'd like to hear some stories.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

the first time i got pulled over for excessive volume i got a 60 dollar ticket but the other 6 times were just warnings except the one time where they had the drug dogs go around my car.

well now in some places they can take your system. but $60 ain't bad. but you can't be the only one.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

I don't get tickets....I don't get caught bumping and in my town the are pretty lenient...kinda.

edit: and my friend has a system....If hes out riding around his mom will get him a call telling him they are looking for people with loud stereos...and I get a text saying they are and I just go home.

He text me one day saying bro....turn your stereo off they got several calls from local businesses saying there is a black SUV shaking there windows and pictures are falling off the walls.....I just drove home....no need for a $90 ticket.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I had a $90 ticket about a year ago. The cop pulled me over and I asked him how he knew it was me. He said that he couldn't tell what car the bass was coming from, but he could hear my highs just as well so that's how he found out what car the bass was coming from. He said that 99% of cars all you can hear is the bass and mine was the first that he could actually hear the vocals in. It made me feel good, but windows rolled down FTL!!!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I had a $90 ticket about a year ago. The cop pulled me over and I asked him how he knew it was me. He said that he couldn't tell what car the bass was coming from, but he could hear my highs just as well so that's how he found out what car the bass was coming from. He said that 99% of cars all you can hear is the bass and mine was the first that he could actually hear the vocals in. It made me feel good, but windows rolled down FTL!!!

lol. hey, that doesn't mean it ain't loud still. i'm sure your highs just kill even with windows up.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

the one i just got a few weeks back is gonna cost me $202 - keep in mind its FAR from my first though :D Im tryin to decide if i wanna fight it or not since i was in private property (lowes parking lot) and there is no houses for well over a few thousand feet......a "mall" type enviroment.

sometimes its easier to pay and not get on the judges radar though. Seems like once you show your face, if it happens again you DAMN sure arnt gonna wanna show your face to the same judge :D Might just pay it and dissapear again like i always do.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

the one i just got a few weeks back is gonna cost me $202 - keep in mind its FAR from my first though :D Im tryin to decide if i wanna fight it or not since i was in private property (lowes parking lot) and there is no houses for well over a few thousand feet......a "mall" type enviroment.

sometimes its easier to pay and not get on the judges radar though. Seems like once you show your face, if it happens again you DAMN sure arnt gonna wanna show your face to the same judge :D Might just pay it and dissapear again like i always do.

smart...

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

meade? with a ticket? nooo....... lol. i guess it would be easier to just pay it and leave it alone.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

got one ticket. cop told me the law was 100feet, then it was 50feet then it was 75 feet then it was 150feet then it went back to 100feet.. in florida the law is 25feet.. yes i was playing loud. i was going to fight it but i didnt think i could beat a cop 1 on 1 on what he said.. $98.. it was my only ticket. got it 2 days after christmas lol.

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

Archived