Stephen Posted May 9, 2009 Report Posted May 9, 2009 http://shootthebanker.com/ im up in 3 mins Quote you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
LoudBlazer Posted May 9, 2009 Report Posted May 9, 2009 This shit is funny. To bad I cant shoot Quote 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
BJD3 Posted May 9, 2009 Report Posted May 9, 2009 That site sucks. I just got rick-roll'd. Quote Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.