whats the best brand/kind of paint to use on the interior of a car? i have a friend who took the entire interior of his mustang apart and used "dollar general" spray paint. he left it in a building over night and it looks pretty good now and its not sticky or anything. but i just wanted sum more opinions on what kind of paint to use because im looking to paint my interior black and blue.

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

honestly no matter what you use eventually its gonna chip/flake/crack from normal wear n tear but dupli-color makes a vinyl/fabric paint thats is decently good just make sure to clean all your panels your painting good with acetone or alcohol or it wont stick. But honeslty I would just get it reappohlsterd.

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

honestly no matter what you use eventually its gonna chip/flake/crack from normal wear n tear

thats bullshit, we use ppg paint made for interior at our shop and have never had a probem or fade/crack/ or peel in over 5 years, and thats just how long ive been there that we use it.

depending on if you have access to a compressor or not, Id probably go with the PPG if you do...and if you dont (like me) Ive used SEMs interior aerosols before, and they were by far the best Ive used...Ive used Duplicolor too, but Id agree it starts chipping in a little while...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Whats the best brand to use if ur doing it with spray gun? also would u recommend primer everything with the spray gun? or would rattle can be ok for primer>?

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

im using Miracal Spray Enamel for my interior here, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=45168

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

Whats the best brand to use if ur doing it with spray gun? also would u recommend primer everything with the spray gun? or would rattle can be ok for primer>?

Id say PPG is the best....I cant say anythin about house of kolors....cuz I dont have any first hand experience with them...but Ive heard good things...and Id just gun the primer too...mide as well ya know?...just need a bigger nozzle depending on which primer your using...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Oh ok i gotcha, the primer and clear coat i got are from transtar

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"