What a Damn frustrating problem. I've been following this situation for awhile now. I think the post about running out of alternator then dropping to battery voltage seems right though.

I don't drop near that much with a stock Honda alternator (60 amp) 2 Kinetik 1800's and one run of Audiopipe 0 gauge. Amps are two Powerbass 1000.1D at a half ohm each. With a Infinity 111 watts x4 channel.

I was running the Z1 at around 3000. Sometimes more, but daily around 3k. I had 1 run of 1/0, ground to frame. Big three of course, 170 amp alt from ace alternators(more like 90amp), a KHC1400 under hood and a KHC1800 & KHC2400 in the trunk. My alt charges at 13.8(yeah I know, gay, its going back this week) and I still only dropped to about 12.5 at fulltilt at stoplights. You definately have an issue. Might even be something like cars computer fucking something up. Its really hard to tell when you've done everything right. By the way, you do know that the RF's T4k protection comes on at 15.3. Sometimes it doesn't, but going from hardcore drop to 15.6 could've been the death of the T4k. Just a thought. Mine's on the way, brand new 4618W birthsheet and 3 year warranty. Boner. Hope I have better luck. When you gonna take this Z1 away from me? Might change my mind. :spiteful:

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

ps..turn your volume down...at 17 seconds it gets loud

fuck me http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i don't mean to state the obvious but has this only been recently or same drop like normal?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I dont care what anyone says, its those cute buttshit little batteys you have m8... and if your looking to go Kinetik, try again!

HUH??? :blink:

I was running the Z1 at around 3000. Sometimes more, but daily around 3k. I had 1 run of 1/0, ground to frame. Big three of course, 170 amp alt from ace alternators(more like 90amp), a KHC1400 under hood and a KHC1800 & KHC2400 in the trunk. My alt charges at 13.8(yeah I know, gay, its going back this week) and I still only dropped to about 12.5 at fulltilt at stoplights. You definately have an issue. Might even be something like cars computer fucking something up. Its really hard to tell when you've done everything right. By the way, you do know that the RF's T4k protection comes on at 15.3. Sometimes it doesn't, but going from hardcore drop to 15.6 could've been the death of the T4k. Just a thought. Mine's on the way, brand new 4618W birthsheet and 3 year warranty. Boner. Hope I have better luck. When you gonna take this Z1 away from me? Might change my mind. :spiteful:

my RF T4K is spoken for...as soon as it gets back SHES GONE!!!!

i don't mean to state the obvious but has this only been recently or same drop like normal?

HUHH??? :blink:

its been like this for a while...at idol even when revving while in park my voltage is shit....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

ah i see. i was just asking because my ohio gen blew up due to fuckers at the body shop when i got the accident and i would have never noticed but i started getting mad voltage drop.

I'm thinking its probably that belt slip and fixing that would do the most help at this point. From there adding the third battery in the back and running a ground front to back would defiantly help but right now its looking like the alt just isn't doing anything. and your just running half ass drained kinetiks all the time

Archived