I also do track, but I don't think I have ran a mile at one time since last year. (I do pole vault, high jump, and some short sprints here and there)

Last year when I had to do miles for gym I could jog off a mile in around 6.5 min, which is about the slowest I can actually "jog" and not stop.

And if anyone is interested, I vault 12 feet at the moment (form still sucks), high jump 6 feet, and can split a 12.4 or so in the 4x100, although I am not regularly doing the sprint workouts anymore so it isn't the greatest.

DAMN thats crazy man. i cant imagine somebody just bust out at a pary and jump straight over a person lol. sorry im tired and a lil goofy cuz of it lol i feel WAY old for my age in this topic though :rolleyes:

I ran a mile the other day, about the same as you... give or take a second or two haha

1995 Jeep Yj

Rubicon Express Lift

BFG Tires

Warn 9000lbs Winch

KC offroad lights

1999 Mercury Mountaineer

(need to install)

12in Sub

Soundstream Amp

1/0 wire

4 Channle Amp

Replace the factory head unit

Last i was timed was like 7 years ago in middle school i ran a 6 :45...never got timed after that but i did manage to do 2.8 miles (half uphill) in 20 minutes last fall

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

DAMN thats crazy man. i cant imagine somebody just bust out at a pary and jump straight over a person lol. sorry im tired and a lil goofy cuz of it lol i feel WAY old for my age in this topic though :rolleyes:

well you don't really just strait jump that high.... my vertical is only mid 30 or something odd inches. But for your viewing pleasure and my pleasure of taking this thread off topic, here is a pic or two

This is me going for 6 feet

IMG_3346zoomed-1.jpg

and I believe this is going for 12 or 12.5. Yes my form sucks and yes they were holding up the bar because it was windy... illegal I know but it got us through the meet.

IMG_3342-1.jpg