4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Okay, stuff like that doesn't just fall out of an amp, it was probably just an extra that got dropped in there from the factory. If your amp still works fine, then it most likely was never connected to it in the first place so I wouldnt be too worried about it. If by some chance it WAS connected and just managed to break off 2 leads that were soldered to the board, its only a 1000microfarad capacitor and I doubt it was really that important since the amp still functions.

If I were you, I'd still check the inside of the amp to see where it may have came from and/or try to repair it.

If it breaks in a matter of time, then I guess you'll have an excuse for a new amp!

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

He's got an MTX 7801, & yeah you could solder a new one back in, but good luck trying to figure out which lead is the negative side since they look like they're both broken off evenly. Probably wasn't even connected in the first place since it would take a MASSIVE amount of vibration to break something like that off.

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

He's got an MTX 7801, & yeah you could solder a new one back in, but good luck trying to figure out which lead is the negative side since they look like they're both broken off evenly. Probably wasn't even connected in the first place since it would take a MASSIVE amount of vibration to break something like that off.

well.. it might have just fallen out b/c when i had all my stuff in the trunk the amp was mounted on the back of my box... and my kinetik hc800 was right in front of the amp and when i had to make a sudden stop the box would fly forward and hit the battery. this might have caused it. but it must have been like that for a long time b/c about 2 months ago i figured out a way to keep my box completely still and it hasnt moved since. and the amp has been fine.. so i dont think i should bother with it unless it messes up and then ill just send it to MTX and get it fixed..

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

is there actully a hole in your amp that it could fall out of??? :blink:

Im thinking it may be from something else in your trunk. Id deffinatly take the cover off the amp and look at the guts. Most likely if it is from your amp it would kick protection mode.

Heh and when you got the cover off take some pics and send them to realmofexcursion.com becuase they got no guts of that amp..

That is a capacitor and your amp will work for a while but it will eventually die or not give you as much output.

I would get it fixed...if you continue to wait more things could blow or fail inside just because of that little piece.