Second Skin Audio

First Box Build..

ok so today i just finished my first box build..it was for 3 kicker cvrs..ported. one chamber subs back,port up towards the back and it completely sucked ass.. excuse my language,lol but yea i had never made a box ,seen it done plenty of times.but never by myself.at least not the building part..lol

long story short.one of the guys at work.(the new guy) does the math for me . and with my measurements 15 tall.36 long and 18 deep made me a sketch and i cut the wood.and built this..and just to carpet it and everything and now.. it doesnt hit.at all.. so im sad.. :censored: :mad: :huh:

ok so this is for 3 12s..

port is 35 inches by 1inches.

19 inches long i believe..

single chambered.

just checked the wiring everything is fine.think one subs is going but gunna have that swapped out this weekend and still makes no diffrence. :censored:

making a larger box will help, and increasing the port size will too.

also, the gain control is not meant to be all the way up. every gain i've set has been around half to get the right ammount of power. 100% gain is likly to clip the amp and send some dirty waves to those subs! just a warning though..

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

making a larger box will help, and increasing the port size will too.

also, the gain control is not meant to be all the way up. every gain i've set has been around half to get the right ammount of power. 100% gain is likly to clip the amp and send some dirty waves to those subs! just a warning though..

X2 on the gain. its not a volume level. and i have 3 12" cvrs and my box is almost as big as yours. mine is sealed though so im pretty sure your box needs to be bigger. just my .02

Team Bass-Hz