same shit happen to me when i was trying to sell sum pups but he sent the fake money grams and everything and called saying why didnt u send me my dogs i was like come get them he gave me the DT and never called again wish he woulda came!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

I tell them to call me to clarify the process and then when I get them on the phone, I go off of them telling them how much of a dumb ass they are and more.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

This one is my personal favorite.

:give_rose: i still love u i even offered to bring em to u bro all i can say is im sorry i did not hear the door and my family was sleeping reason for bmw infront of the door was cuz my parents got smashed and my dad thought it was the hting to do and park on the lawn

i just know if criagslist had refs i would have a million and i got a member that drove from marysville and his a member here and his happy

Just went thru this same shit on ebay but with a 98 supra the guys lived about and hour away from me this was on friday I saw the listing and the guy wanted $6,700 for it ok well I emailed the guys and said that well its about 5:00 now and I can bring you cash withing he hour. Well he responded well right now im in Montreal Canada and I will only ship the car. I said well Im willing to drive there with a cashiers check and my car hauler. His response was im to busy to let you see the car basically. Ill post the emails they are hella funny.

i usually get the whole "im buying this for y son/daughter in africa" so this one guy tells me he wants to by my ___ for his daughter in africa

so i get the shippin info and all that, then the whole fake paypal email, then i replied about how instead of shipping it im gonna use the money to buy a ticket to africa and rape his daughter, then track him down and rape his wife whiile he watched (the email was much more detailed than this) all he did was reply "fuck you" and didnt reply after i emailed him again about being a scammer, other than that sometimes i get the info and say i shipped it, or just spam em

siggy.jpg

o yeah, to the OP thats a really good idea giving them that address, if i lived in the same state id do that, but maybe ill still try it and just tell them its being shipped from bc but i live in wa hahahaha, i wonder whats gonna happen with that shit LOL

im not sure what that guy was thinking... i live in cincinnati, ohio thats a long ways away from dc.