Components?

jcm1689

Looking for some components. Preferably 1 pair of 6.5's and 1 pair of 5.25's (2 sets of 6.5's or 2 sets of 5.25's could possibly work). Also lookin for a set of 4" components. Just lookin for something fairly decent but not to much money (hoping to spend no more than 100 a pair but if i have to to get what i want i will). I just need something better than curenent. Right now i have a set of 6.5" and 5.25" soundstream xtreme components and i think they suck.

do you need tweeters? and do looks matter?

yes i need tweeters and looks do kinda matter

yes i need tweeters and looks do kinda matter

well i have some fosgate FNX 6.5's and 4's with the crossovers but no tweeters (im holding a set of fnq tweeters for chode) the 6.5s look like new but one of the fours looks a little shitty. These are just taking up space in my room so if your interested i could probably get you a great price... also if you really want the tweeters n all ive been lookign at buying some new fnq componants but i wouldnt need the tweeter so if you want to do something like the 6.5 fnx woofer/crossover with the fnq tweeter pm me and we can work something out

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer