(1) Ported box 33hz

(1) Soundstream TRX1500D

(1) Soundstream TRX2.440

(1) RE 6.5" Component Set

(1) Rear battery

Big 3 in 0/1 gauge

2 runs of 1/0 Gauge wire

250A Alt soon..

x2 ktowns, they spend the money to send dozens of each model here for emissions testing, safety and crash testing, and general inspection for us guideline adherence.

its not as easy as you'd think to get your hands on those hot rare jdm cars...why do u think everyone over here gets jdm body kits and not jdm cars....?

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i'm bored, so now im doing research

step one, buy car and get it sent here, like website you had before

tarriff is liek 2.5% of car worth, plus broker fees, and custom bonds (idk how much that is)

epa complaince testing is approx $5000 PLUS parts needed to make it compliant (obd2 computer system, catalytic converter, etc) (if you cant get a letter from the manufacturer stating the car is already epa compliant)

then have to prove that rhd car passes us crash testing...either a letter from manufacturer or another $5000 and 9-12 months to petition that it is crash worthy

random stuff needed for compliance :

the minimum requirements for the speedo is that it shows both KM and Miles and that the odometer is labeled that it is in KM, " DOT" needs to be on, and might need replacing, would be lights and lenses, windows, tires and rims and brake lines. Air bags and shoulder belts. A third seatbelt is needed in the rear if it could seat three people. "Objects are Closer Than They Appear" needs to be on the passenger side mirror. It will need a high mounted third brake light. The bumper needs shock type supports & steel reinforcement beams and the doors also need steel impact beams inside. The power windows need to be inoperative when the key is in the off position

mabe more stuff, dependant on car, maybe less

soooo like i said you're probaably back into the 15k-40k range in importing/compliance/registration fees alone, ontop of the car's cost

dot says theres like 1000 cars imported to us from japan since 03....gee, i wonder why

Edited by raytard

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

yeah i looked into this already to get a 4sgte which is an all wheel drive celica with a 3sgte, but its nearly imposible unless the car is 25 years or older or take it to canada and just put a lhd dash and everything in it and say you got a paint job easyest way

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

DSM FTMFW lol id say look for cars here already and take the loot you save and put that into your ride. nothin wrong with that nah meen :D

240sx twin turboed drift machine ftw!! if not then evo used rarly ever find em for 15 but yeah or a wrx and some sti's 04 05

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.