Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 18s In A Wall, Btl,hdc3, Or Dc Lvl5?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ive decided to do 2 18s in my 94 town car in a wall...I was really leaning towards the LVL 5's but are they worth the extra money? I currently have 2 mmats D3000.1s I know all of these subs will get loud with 2500rms, but i want to throw more power to the subs in the future, somewhere around 3500-4000 daily...what would be the best, cheapest choice? Or will they all equally do what i need? any input is appreciated

1994 Lincoln Town Car

Headunit: Pioneer Premier 510UB : 2 Powerbass AEQ-7X0 Eq's

Front Stage: 30 Mids/Highs off of a Kicker zx850.4 & Kicker kx600.4

Sub Stage: 4 18" DC Level 4s (w/ Level 5 coils) : 2 Mmats D3000.1s

Security: Autopage RS730

Electrical : 200 amp Powermaster Alt : MLA module : KnuKonceptz wiring : 6 Universal Battery UB12750's

Posted

I think throwing 4k at the hdc3, even the aluminum coils will be a bit risky.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2301 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...