Second Skin Audio

Dc Lvl 4?

buy 4 2000 watt US amps exterminator amps, 2000 max@1ohm, and you can get em $150 a piece

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/US-AM...b31.r3a8bd.aspx

hmmm....that dont sound like that bad of an idea...guess i can order my subs and tell my boy to get to work on the box...even if i dont have the amps i can at least throw all the shit in the burb and see how much more i can drop the m.p.g. :yahoo::rofl:

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

Id say two aq 2200d's strapped. That would be you cheapest option for true wattage,

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Id say two aq 2200d's strapped. That would be you cheapest option for true wattage,

I appreciate all the input, i can say out of every forum ive ever been in this by far is the most positive, current, helpful, and friendly one....Much thanks to all of you and to anyone else that posts...Im off to work for the day, keep the input coming and as soon as we get started on the box ill get pics posted up...much thanks again... :friends::drinks::clapping:

hmmm....could i throw a memphis MC1.4000 at em...thats 4000x1 rms @ 1 ohm stable and its $1600.00 which is fairly cheap from what ive seen for amps.. :unknw::unsure:

Forgot to mention in my earlier post but this amp is a huge power hog. I had one on my two 12" solo x's in my old ride and it was a voltage monster. wouldn't suggest it. Like I said you can get that power for much cheaper and much more electrical friendly.

Edited by Basshead08

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Forgot to mention in my earlier post but this amp is a huge power hog. I had one on my two 12" solo x's in my old ride and it was a voltage monster. wouldn't suggest it. Like I said you can get that power for much cheaper and much more electrical friendly.

This entire build has been a walk in the park cept for where im at now, i was really trying to avoid the 16V nightmare....but i guess thats where its going....i have decided i want to run only ONE amp for my subs...which really brings the whole amp thing down have only found a handful of true 4000x1: memphis, rockford, and soundstream are the ones off the top of my head...i just wanted to avoid the whole charging/electrical system upgrade(fiance is bitching as i type.....) :cray:

why not just get 2 AQ 2200 and 2 Kinetic 2400. Thatll still only be ~1200 and you dont have to upgrade your alternator yet. get four dual4 lvl 4s, and run 2 per amp.

*update* Christmas came early today :yahoo: my dad works for advance auto parts, so i made a call to see if he could slide me a discount, he came thru huge for me...200 amp powermaster alternator & 2 yellow tops....really wasnt expecting it but i def wasnt gonna turn down some freebies :good: guess ima go with a T40001.BD i guess if its good enuf for the man himself it cant be too bad... :D

also let me thank everyone posting advice on this... trust me the help does not go unappreciated... everyone has been very helpful...yall are the best :drinks: ... expecting the project to be 100% by no later than 4th of july weekend... pics coming soon.... ;)