A Budget Build Im Doing For A Friend Updated 5-25-09 Vid Up

Thats alot of box for those little speakers

looks good and solid though

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

that looks exactly like my box used to!

you guys are the ones that stole my box and truck!

CIMG2276.jpg

CIMG2205.jpg

but take out the back part of the seat and put it on the hump gain alot of leg room.

Off topic i know but what was used to paint the box?

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

resin then rustoleum gloss black paint then some rustoleum textured stuff for the gray color.

i left the paint thick when i sprayed it with my gun and it starts to spit kinda textured.

Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves

8 - Re SE 12"s

2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's

1 - vx4004 planet audio amp

big 3 1/0 gauge

MECHMAN 250 amp alt

MySpace

looks clean, what the amp wires loookin like>?

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

Just a small update the system is pretty much finshed gonna do the big3 today and it's done. This system has impressed me it gets down and sounds so clear we bought Boston mids and highs. I was gonna change the tunning to 35hz but I think the 30hz tune is getting down good so I'm gonna leave it. I'm on my iPhone rightnow so can't post the pics or vids yet but I will have them up later after I finsh the big3 we don't have any bad voltage drops at idle it goes from 14.2 to about 13.9 and when driving it stays at 14.0. To anyone that's looking at doing a buget system don't be afraid of using alpine type e's they can get down in the right box.