Rogers

what should i do?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. choices...

• bxi2010
    • A3000bd
    • suck it up and get another mrp
    • other...specify in post

wow nobody has even posted on the amp section today..... c'mon guys 111 views and only 6 votes....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

bump.... any body else care vote?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you know that 2008 bxi will really do like 1600-1700 maybe less depending on your electrical right. id say get a audioque amp the 2200 as stated before or if not if you still want a brutus line then go for the highest one the 2606 bxi that'll atleast give you 2200-2400 rms at least.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I say an aq 2200d They cand be had for like$389. Very reliable, do rated power, great customer service.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

ok well ive decided that i want to upgrade my 4 10" Alpine type s's to the 10" type r's.... and im going to need to double my power...

i have a few options in my mind....

the first one would be to just get another mrp-m1000=$320ish

or i could sell it and choose from a couple other amps...... i will order my subs at the same time so i will be able to choose between the d2 and d4 models....

im wanting to have 2000wrms on hand and i want to stay at or around(preferably under) the $320 mark... so here is what im trying to decide between

Hifonics bxi2010 2000rms@1ohm=$300

power acoustik A3000bd 2300rms@1ohm=$290

ive dealt with the brutus series amps before and they seem to be fine.... but ive never dealt with the power acoustik....

let me know what you think?

if i was you i would stick with the alpine all around im bumping 2 12" type r's off the alpine pdx 1.1000 sounds great so if i was you id just go for that extra alpine mrp 1000 i think that'd be sick and with the right box you will be slamming man

if i was you i would stick with the alpine all around im bumping 2 12" type r's off the alpine pdx 1.1000 sounds great so if i was you id just go for that extra alpine mrp 1000 i think that'd be sick and with the right box you will be slamming man

im not going to lie she is slammin pretty hard as is....its enough to give me a bass headache... and its not an easy thing for me to aquire.... id say low 140's but i just want to go louder... i think im going to keep the enclosure i built for the s's unless i can get enough money out of it....

but i kinda want to sell the mrp1000 so i can use it as a downpayment on a new amp... i want to stick with a single amp... its easier on the electrical system...

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.