HUMBOLDT_knock Posted May 14, 2009 Report Posted May 14, 2009 SO I just built an enclosure for my 2 Orion HCCA 10.2. It sounds great thanks to WinISD software and everyones help on here. I need to get a subsonic filter on this setup, I have an audiocontol line driver that has a 37hz removable chip. My problem is my enclosure is tuned around 35-36. What Frequency should I use for the subsonic? Anyone know where to get an audiocontrol subsonic chip for my line driver? Anyone know a better (easier) way to put a subsonic fliter on my system?
HUMBOLDT_knock Posted May 14, 2009 Author Report Posted May 14, 2009 does ur amp not have one on it? It does not have one. I have an older Earthquake PHD2 from 2002 I think ( when earthquake was still good). It just has a gain and crossover thats it.
Neel Posted May 15, 2009 Report Posted May 15, 2009 hey, look into inline high pass filters over at partsexpress, they will work as a subsonic filter for your setup.. here is a 20 hz one. http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=266-246 Too Much Stuff to list .
HUMBOLDT_knock Posted May 17, 2009 Author Report Posted May 17, 2009 hey, look into inline high pass filters over at partsexpress, they will work as a subsonic filter for your setup.. here is a 20 hz one.http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=266-246 Are these any good or should I get one for my audiocontrol line driver? Isn't 20Hz too low? I dont think those things have any kind of a slope do they?
Stephen Posted May 17, 2009 Report Posted May 17, 2009 http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=266-248 FMODs feature a 12 dB per octave crossover slope and are compatible with all RCA type input amps.. you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
HUMBOLDT_knock Posted May 18, 2009 Author Report Posted May 18, 2009 http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=266-248 Well, I see you posted a 30hz Fmod. I think thats what freqency I want would this be good for me?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.