Second Skin Audio

Help!? Good Sub For About $200 Dollars

Any one know if there is a Hawaii rep or dealer that sells the DC lvl 3 or AQ in the fourm? Might go with AQ if its louder

theres no DC dealers in hawaii that i know of i jus checked dc's website and it looks like they dont have any dealers there just pm "WCARUSTY" hes the owner of DC audio u can order some subs from him and he'll ship them out 2 u

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

theres no DC dealers in hawaii that i know of i jus checked dc's website and it looks like they dont have any dealers there just pm "WCARUSTY" hes the owner of DC audio u can order some subs from him and he'll ship them out 2 u

That sucks we don't have much.what about AQ? If I can't find a DC Or AQ then I'll pick up an Orionxtr. I can get an Orion HCCA12" for$390 is that good?

RE AUDIO SE 12

that is my favorite woofer in that wattage range. will blow all the others listed ^^^^^ away in sound quality and can still get loud.

thats what i got.

they sound super clean!

arent as loud as others tho.

Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves

8 - Re SE 12"s

2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's

1 - vx4004 planet audio amp

big 3 1/0 gauge

MECHMAN 250 amp alt

MySpace

contact digital designs and they can ship some of there products out to you plus can order from the directly and look in to the 3500 series 12 they have

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

I have some 15" DC Level 4s for sale. I know you're looking for 12", but they're very nice subs.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".