Jump to content

2010 Camaro Ss Or 03 Corvette


Camaro Vs. Corvette  

61 members have voted

  1. 1. Which would you rather have

    • 2010 Camaro SS
      46
    • 2003 Corvette Coupe(the lowest model)
      15


Recommended Posts

Posted

Camaro. It makes your dick 0.5 inch bigger

I was thinking at least 1.5 bigger....Camaro fo sure. :clapping:

if you need something to make your dick bigger, save the money for surgery. I voted corvette, even though I hate most GM cars I have to admit that vettes are one of the best performing cars made in the states

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Posted

and do you guys realize how big the camaro is I'll try to find a picture to compare real quick

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

CAMARO.....you pick up chicks like megan fox with it....NUFF SAID!

DAMN YOU!!! now I have to go watch Transformers!!!

I'd say Camaro though, they're sexy. and fast.

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

Posted

i believe the fully loaded version of the SS runs right around 43k or so, still a badass little car.

I'd take the new ZR1 vette over this but I would take the Camaro or an 03 vette..

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted

ummmm the new camro now has the vette motor???????

they basicaly made the a vette with a camaro body i vote camaro

Exactly. They have just as many aftermarket parts for this thing as the 03 Vette does. You can already get exhaust, S/C and if I'm not mistaken even a T/C for it. Shouldn't be long if not (for the turbo). From what I have heard and read, you can get suspension as well.

The motor parts are a no brainer.

Heck I would take the SS over the GT500 and I'm a Mustang guy. It is absolutely beautiful. Ford helped out with its newer version of the Stang. That rear end is hideous.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

um add about 1600 pounds to a corvette maybe it would be a close race the vette will stomp that over weight turd

http://www.edmunds.com/chevrolet/camaro/2010/review.html

The V8-powered Camaro SS with the manual transmission dispenses with 60 mph in a blistering 5.0 seconds -- 426 hp will do that for you -- yet it's considerably cheaper than cars like the BMW 135i and Challenger SRT8 and outperforms the slightly more affordable Mustang GT.

2003 Corvette Engines

0-60 4.9 sec, Quarter Mile 13.4 sec

5.7L V-8 LS1 350 HP @ 5200 RPM, 375 lb-ft @ 4000 RPM

5.7L V-8 LS6 405 HP @ 6000 RPM, 400 lb-ft @ 4800 RPM

I can understand saying that about the newer vettes, but not the 03ish years.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

run it against a 2001 ws6 trans am the t/a will kill the over wait turd and that vette has about 100 horse power less and is almost as fast are you kidding me? take the extra 20,000 you would have spent on the camaro and put it into the corvette and you will be so far better off it's not even funny

and they are actually bragging about being able to beat the mustang with 121 more horse power?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 587 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...