Carbon Fiber Mids And Highs

im looking for some carbon fiber mids and highs what companys make them and what do you think i sould get of those post pis plz

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

im looking for some carbon fiber mids and highs what companys make them and what do you think i sould get of those post pis plz

THe Ones on the left are Memphis MClass 6.5s Carbon Fiber Cone, Swivel mount tweeter. Comes with a HP/LP crossover for each Speaker as well.

100_0335.jpg

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

kicker ss, memphis mclass, clif deigns i forget what series, but ied pick memphis out of all of em with a memphis amp, i kno there priced high but u get what u need from it, i cant go past 1/4 gain on my 150.2 without drowning out my bass, ied do a 150.2 and 2 sets of mclass comps

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

well im need more than 2 pair to keep up with my 18s im thinking about 15 pairs and im thinking the m class but im wondering about the aa mid and high thta there are i want to know more about them

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

well im need more than 2 pair to keep up with my 18s im thinking about 15 pairs and im thinking the m class but im wondering about the aa mid and high thta there are i want to know more about them

gl fitting 15 pairs in doors