Vista

Guest Nismofreak

Yoy may want to look into your video specs also.

my comp i think im good

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...;p=entry1

dont worry lol just my ram sucks cause i totally wasnt thinking when i bought it and now its too late to return it so im stuck with it well i could have returned it if the damn post office didnt ship the package back to me like dumbasses cause they cant read the sender from reciever

BIBBY OR SOMEONE HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!!!!

jesus fucking google it stop making everyone do your bitch work i googled it and found it in like 5 seconds

"Battlefield 2

We ran Battlefield 2 in both its native un-patched state and with the latest 1.3 patch, and both of them seemed to work just fine. There's one significant gotcha that crept up several times in our testing: Punkbuster. The Punkbuster anti-cheating code is a common part of many online games (particularly shooters), and it works by scanning game files to make sure they're not compromised. Most Battlefield 2 servers have Punkbuster enabled, and when we joined one, we got promptly kicked out of the game with a message saying Punkbuster failed due to "inadequate O/S privelages."

The solution is simple enough: right-click the BF2 trash, choose Properties, and then in the Compatibility tab check the box that says "Run this program as an administrator." After doing this, we encountered no problems joining any server. "

Archived