Jump to content

Sigh... Might Aswell Do It...


Which car?  

36 members have voted

  1. 1. Which car would you guys get?

    • 2009 Nissan 370z
      28
    • 2009 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8L v6
      8


Recommended Posts

Posted

screw the numbers posted for MPG, every driver has a dif way of driving that will effect MPG. i bet my old DSM got less than a vette due to me loving to tear the streets up at times :D . fact of the matter is nice choice, the Z looks to be meaner

Posted

screw the numbers posted for MPG, every driver has a dif way of driving that will effect MPG. i bet my old DSM got less than a vette due to me loving to tear the streets up at times :D . fact of the matter is nice choice, the Z looks to be meaner

Thanks dude. Its gonna be ridiculously hard not to speed on the way home tomorrow... Or wreck >.>

Posted

Eh. I duno, if thats the ONLY thing I dislike about the car then fuck it. Ill deal with it.

Im going to bed. Anxious as hell to wake up and drive to NJ tomorrow. See you guys in the AM :)

Posted

If it were just new vehicles I would pic the 2010 Camaro SS, fully loaded for about 30K.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

30k? Try closer to 40k.

Sorry didnt look close 33,430 for the 6.2 V8 and another 5K for every possible dealer add on I.E. sunroof, Rims, 6 Speed Auto Tranny.

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2010/chevrolet/...p;x=64&y=13

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2196 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...