Thanks all. I'll try and get some vids.....however....I'm working on dropping in some lvl3s :good: but for now I'll post a vid or 2 of the current build. Those should be up.....sometime this week.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Looks good man....get them videos up :D !!!

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Box specs: 6.7cuft @35hz 14.2sqin of port per cuft (Noobtastic design)

Crunch GP1400.4 (Mids & Highs)

Boston Acoustic mids and highs

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

Bunch of 0 and 4 gauge wire

remt.jpg

I woke up to find a nice little package sitting on my front porch :D Remote has been tested and it works. Of course it is not as nice as the DC remote but I'll deal lol. Just have to run it now and do another ground off of the battery to the engine. There was actually already a factory one *cough* I want to tear the shit out of it. There is a good 7 inches of bare wiring. FAIL. So since I have all that extra 4 gauge might as well replace the shitty ground. Going to pick up some nice terminals today too.

So when are you going to be around next drew? lolz....

wow :shakes head:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

wow :shakes head:

why is that? am I sensing some negativity on my thread? /sarcasm

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

isn't the Stetsom 7k being phased out?

havn't looked it up- but that would disqualify all amps not currently on sale

my Bxi1606 wouldn't be allowed, or my older Punch 300.1

Got a link to termpro?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

the 7kd is an old model, its now the 7k2d, and arnt the dc amps supposed to be only philipenes except for a pallet or so he had that didnt get sold, that would mean that there not openly available to the us....older model amps are still open to public and can be found, an amp of only 20 or so that was never supposed to be sold in the us wouldnt count

All auto sound equipment must be (or have been) commercially available. The determination as to whether a product is (or was) commercially available shall be at the sole discretion of the dBDRA.

Additional Guidelines:

Equipment must be available for purchase through legitimate auto sound retailers. For clarification purposes, the dBDRA defines a legitimate retailer as any business that is legally licensed to conduct auto sound related transactions, operates a retail establishment that is open for business at least 40 hours per week, and is a factory authorized dealer for the equipment in question.

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived