i've tried to drive one before, my wifes aunt threw me the keys to hers one night so i moved the seat all the way back and reclined it when i tried to get in it just wasnt happening. dont get me wrong they are cool little cars, but i'm only 6 feet tall and it just wasnt happening!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i would say DONT get it. buy an ugly ass awd, loaded, pioneer sound system, aztek for $4000, and cram beat in it.

if u want a small, fast, coupe or convertible, get a miata.

if u want a honda, get someone to smack you. :)

EDIT. get a 71-73 buick/pontiac/olds with a 455 and cam&turbo that bitch UP.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

hes gonna get more then 2hp i can tell u that lol and everyone an their mother has an f-body so buy the s2k and build a blow thru, or drop a big block in it and eat every f-body that crosses your path.

ok maybe 5 and sound like shit

big block would not fit in that car neither would a small block with out a bunch of work

you go ahead and do a blow through, through a gastank I'll just stand back and watch

and even with a big block the f-body would destroy it that car would have so much wheel hop it wouldn't be funny

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

u could fit 2 8's behind the seats or 10's

S2k's are pretty quick if u tune them right and thats a killer price for that car id say get it before somebody else does

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

ok maybe 5 and sound like shit

big block would not fit in that car neither would a small block with out a bunch of work

you go ahead and do a blow through, through a gastank I'll just stand back and watch

and even with a big block the f-body would destroy it that car would have so much wheel hop it wouldn't be funny

then dont use leaf springs?

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

yes caus throwin a big block in a car and keeping everything else stock is whats cool these days... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif plus who knows where gas prices are gonna be in the next 6 months. and as for reliability...its a honda lol ive seen a ton of hondas over 200k miles and still running great. i dont think the f-body is gonna outlast a honda lol

hes gonna get more then 2hp i can tell u that lol and everyone an their mother has an f-body so buy the s2k and build a blow thru, or drop a big block in it and eat every f-body that crosses your path.

One of my boys sold his Pontiac Fiero, the guy who bought it put a Chevy 350 in it, hits almost 200mph.

[/thread jack]

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

yes caus throwin a big block in a car and keeping everything else stock is whats cool these days... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif plus who knows where gas prices are gonna be in the next 6 months. and as for reliability...its a honda lol ive seen a ton of hondas over 200k miles and still running great. i dont think the f-body is gonna outlast a honda lol

my ws6 got 28 mpg on the highway with a huge cam and headers

and I have seen plenty over 200k

and all the money you would put into that would be ridiculous

and to the op if your doing the exhaust for sound go ahead but if you are doing it for power do it else where those motors don't respond well to bolt on's

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

One of my boys sold his Pontiac Fiero, the guy who bought it put a Chevy 350 in it, hits almost 200mph.

[/thread jack]

so does a stock 2v mustang gt and they are not fast at all

mcintoshsigz.png

I would snag that deal up if I were you. Check out Hondamarketplace.com for some other sick hondas too.

And my 2000 accord has 208k miles on it. Its been totaled once and in 3 other accidents by my mom before coming to me and there isnt a damn thing wrong with it. Original motor and transmission too.

Archived