i got a 98 toyota camry from my uncle for 2k $.. fiaudio is building me a brand new d2 18 inch bl, i think i'm going to power it with a rf 2k.1

pics

DSC00447.jpg

getting dent fixed old lady backed into it a while back when he had it

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00451.jpg

DSC00452.jpg

car has 120k miles on it, he always did the oil changes ever 3k miles always gets transmission serviced, and has a new timing belt and tensioners, needs new struts but i already have new ones in the trunk, installing them at work tomorrow, tell me what you guys think

sub and port will be firing into the cab sealed off from the trunk

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

yeah it's just too fucking hot in so cal right now to get out there and wrench, i think i'll have one of the body guys at work do it, i work at a car dealership as a technician, so i can get little things done on the side for free, i'm also blacking out the windows probably 5% all the way around except windshield of course

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

I doubt you would need to usually that spot is hollow you could probably just reach under with your hand and push it out

but I hear you on the hot and not wanting to do anything out side

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

yeah it's just too fucking hot in so cal right now to get out there and wrench, i think i'll have one of the body guys at work do it, i work at a car dealership as a technician, so i can get little things done on the side for free, i'm also blacking out the windows probably 5% all the way around except windshield of course

get the winshield done as well :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

it's illegal to have tint on any of the front windows, you can do the back doors and back window as dark as you want but technicially no tint on front windows, especially windshield, but i've driven in a car with medium on the windshield at night.. i hated it sooo bad made me want to go to sleep

I doubt you would need to usually that spot is hollow you could probably just reach under with your hand and push it out

but I hear you on the hot and not wanting to do anything out side

Its not that easy LoL, it doesnt just pop out, I had a dent like that and first off there is no way it is gonna pop out with your hand by it self,and second I wouldnt go to a place to get it fixed, cause I was gonna go to a shop to get it fixed and it was gonna cost me 500 bucks and they were gonna need my car for three days. The easy way to do it you self is to get a heat gun, if you have one great if you dont rent one, you need the heat gun to soften up the plastic/rubber, then you need a screw driver use the butt end to work the dent out as the plastic will get hot, and for the most part it will go back to the stock look after you get it popped out and let it cool off while you are still holding it out with the screw driver, and it will stay the way it is supposed to, it takes like 10 min and all you have to do is take off you taillight(which is easy) and all it costs you is the heatgun rental, and maybe some touch up paint, the heatgun may char a tiny bit of paint. But it saves you a crap load of time and money.

Edit NVM on the tail light thing on my car if you take off the taillight you can get your hand in there easily, you could just do it from under the car most likely.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.