Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Question About Fi Subs


Recommended Posts

Posted

What is the HiXmCoil option?

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Posted

Theres a section already that may explain it completley in the fi car audio section. i believe its pinned. aka at the top of the page

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

 

Posted

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I believe its just a voice coil that is designed for greater xmax. Kinda Vague I know but thats all I got lol

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2176 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...