Numatik's Half Pipe Build Thread *UPDATED DAILY ALMOST DONE!!*

wow man sounds like a fun time at your place. too bad i dont live on the west coast id def come help ya out man.....

Subscribed :D

yeah man wish u lived closer! could always use the extra help

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

Well got some done today! Rednavi came by with a buddy and helped me bust ass on this thing ALL DAY. Good lookin out bro!!

pics dont look like to much but it was a BITCH to move this thing. still needs to be feathered a bit, but it is in its new location

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

im shooting to start plywood next weekend, but i still have a quarter pipe to frame, flat bottom to frame, pick up my metal coping, and start the decks. it might be a coupe weeks... but im trying!

also about 20 2x4s that were in my garage got warped to all hell so im pretty pissed about that, but i guess thats what i get for slackin off

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

hel yeah bro not even my buff ass was able to move one side by my self god damn balance sucks lol...we did a lot today believe it or not even tho seems like we just drank beer and talked about how sick its going to be haha.. just let me know i probably wont get lost this time...so ill show up before 8 we can knock that plywood down in a few hours...

edit: GO TO SLEEP NOW CRACK HEAD THAT CAFEENE wore off by now lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

hel yeah bro not even my buff ass was able to move one side by my self god damn balance sucks lol...we did a lot today believe it or not even tho seems like we just drank beer and talked about how sick its going to be haha.. just let me know i probably wont get lost this time...so ill show up before 8 we can knock that plywood down in a few hours...

edit: GO TO SLEEP NOW CRACK HEAD THAT CAFEENE wore off by now lol

haha sounds good man. thanks again or your help i REALLY appreciate it. Today I picked up MORE lumber, but it was too damn hot to get anything done. I should have the flat bottom and last qp standing before the end of the week, im gonna piss my neighbors off and get off work at 7am and come home and fire up the chopsaw and start the 70+ boards i need to cut lol.

Im loving the ramps new location! however there are some sketch spots still. on the side closest to the fence, the cables that go from the top of the power lines to the ground to stabilize it are roughly 6 inches from the side of the ramp. No power in those ones at least, I think I am going to wrap them in foam padding and call it a day. Also today i started sketching different ideas for how I am going to build the rest of the backyard, including the outdoor kitchen, the multi level redwood deck, and some benches. I also have designed a prototype "board catcher" that I am gong to install to save my windows and my neighbors, and trips over the fence to retrieve lost skateboards. Stay tuned!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

i'd love to break my ass on that thing

as iv said, everyone is more then welcome to come tear it up when its done! and im still planning that big ass bbq!! Im also working on waivers for people to sign before riding it, so feel free to try anything you want! :)

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

got the last qp framed today. next i have to build the flat bottom and finish bbracing the quarter pipes and begin the decks. its almost plywood time!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

hey gare bear!! :blink: thats right.! haha.. i might be back home thuursday night if i am ill give u a call for sure and ill come friday morning we can get going on the plywood

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

hey gare bear!! :blink: thats right.! haha.. i might be back home thuursday night if i am ill give u a call for sure and ill come friday morning we can get going on the plywood

i might be waiting a week to do the plywood, this weekend im gonna try and get that silverado out of the garage so i have somewhere to put the lumber.

I have a gang of wood set for delivery, i just need to confirm the date with home depot

- 36 sheets 1/2 ply

- 16 sheets 1/4 masonite

- 8 sheets 3/4 ply

- 16 12' 4x4s

and down the street i still need to pick up 32' 2.75in 3/16th walled round tubing

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Archived