Err...suggestions

Some of you prolly know what im running already, but i KNOW im not getting enough power to it. (09 BL with merlin md1d, wired to 1 ohm)

My electrical consists of: superstart 550 battery, and stock alt, which puts out about 90 amps i guess (it's an 01 sonata)

I have 1/0g knu wire for power and grounds. No extra batteries or anything, no big 3.

Since im trying to get as close to 1200w rms as possible, what would be my best/cheapest option, cheapest option that would give me the best power difference i guess lol.

1. should i do the big 3 and that should be enough?

2. should i just get a battery for the trunk?

3. should i do both?(kinda expensive for me at the moment)

4. just swap my current batt up front for a more powerful one OR along with any of the above combos?

I feel like i'm thinking too hard about this, but im trying to just do the bare min to get at least 1000w or more.

I would do a big three and a deka intimidator in the back

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

you see voltage drops now?

not sure yet, i have my sub unhooked and shit cuz im waiting on a box, but my amps protect light comes on with my gain not even like half up, and most songs barely hit, even with sub sitting on my back seat facing me, like 2 inches behind my head. I'm guessing my voltage is around 10-11 at best with big bass hitting.

NOT in the box in my sig of course lololol, don't worry about that box from now on.

Edited by Bali

big three and new batt up front

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wouldnt add any extra batterys, that alternator is probably already getting worked pretty hard keeping your battery upfront charged, do the big three a and get a good battery upfront and you should be good with the amount of power your running.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

finding out what your voltage drop is would be your best place to start. It would tell you how much of an improvement is needed.

After that then you can decide if you need a second battery or bigger front battery ect......

x2. you gotta see how bad it is first. you may just need the big 3 or you may also need a batt. find out

Team Bass-Hz