Sonic Electronix

Ok I just got the subs shipped back to Rusty and the amp shipped back.

Getting a sundown 1500 and just going to get the subs reconed. I probably won't be putting this stuff back in my RamCharger. Thinking a 1988 S10 blazer.

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

EDIT: It would have smelled like that when it arrives because it's probably blown up pretty spectacularly in the past. Getting completely rid of that smell is near impossible, I have an amp here that blew up 3 years ago and the bad parts still stink.

Yea you'll never get that smell outta the amp better febreeze the theshit outta the truck! A cpl months ago my 2nd batt died on me( It was about 5 years old) but when it did my voltage plummeted and took my aq 1200.1 (at 1/2 ohm) with it. Got the amp fixed but it and the truck both still smell like ass!

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Ok I just got the subs shipped back to Rusty and the amp shipped back.

Getting a sundown 1500 and just going to get the subs reconed. I probably won't be putting this stuff back in my RamCharger. Thinking a 1988 S10 blazer.

whats it going to cost you to have the amp and subs fixed-- i would hope thay took care of there customers if it was not your fault the amp went up in smoke and took the sub with it-----i would just like to no if thay took care of you---

Ok Rusty just got back with me about the subs and said that they do smell really bad but according to the meter they are still good! So....I just hope that they are really still good when powered and then my amp should be here soon I hope.

good luck! hopefully everything works out for you. hope those lvl3s can get movin for you. hard working little ones :P (I also have a pair of lvl3 12s)

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Idk if its true but one of the guys at the audio shop in town said that running a bass knob can burn out the potentiometer in the amp and make it burn up. is there any truth to that?

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

Alright looks like I am going to get them reconed just to be on the safe side for now. Shipping is too much to only have to reship them back again. As far as your question goes Lowroll, I have no clue what that is so don't have an answer for you. Sorry!