Re Xxx Components

Does anyone have any experience with the newer RE xxx Components? I am wondering about sound quality and high power abilities. Basically what do the compare to? I can run active or passive as well. If they are not really nice sounding what would be better that are 2 ohms.

Does anyone have any experience with the newer RE xxx Components? I am wondering about sound quality and high power abilities. Basically what do the compare to? I can run active or passive as well. If they are not really nice sounding what would be better that are 2 ohms.

I have 2 pair, one in the kick panels and the other in the rear door. Loudest stuff i have heard. Soundz great.

i was wondering bout the xxx comps myself, would they be a good buy for just a mids n highs setup, i mean do they got enulf midbass to not need a sub n still get clean sound?

they look beefy as hell tho, n what do they handle rms?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i had a 2 sets in my truck before I went to rainbow. they sound great and take power like a champ. They also provide alot of midbass. They are a beefy little speaker

Edited by jagblazer01

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

• 3 weeks later...

I keep hearing awesome things about the rexxx components. Jagblazer01 how do the re xxx compare to the rainbows? Is there an obvious difference between the two?

03 350Z

I keep hearing awesome things about the rexxx components. Jagblazer01 how do the re xxx compare to the rainbows? Is there an obvious difference between the two?

The rainbows are gonna have overall more quality sound to them the XXX are more of a overbloated midbass and a bright tweet even being silk. (thats more or less what James told me)

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

The rainbows are gonna have overall more quality sound to them the XXX are more of a overbloated midbass and a bright tweet even being silk. (thats more or less what James told me)

very nice!! I have heard so much about both. But im sure the difference is not only in performance but in price! ha ha

03 350Z