eric78jeeper Posted June 10, 2009 Report Posted June 10, 2009 well you didn't get to see them in bed together like i did from my ex girlfriend and i strait punch the fuXXer in the face and left.... one of my past. then i heard that i messed his face up pretty bad at the time. 2000 jeep cherokee sport subs 2 Diamond Audio D3 12'' Amp Diamond Audio D3-600.1 Deck Alpine CDE-9881
focalrock4life Posted June 10, 2009 Author Report Posted June 10, 2009 well you didn't get to see them in bed together like i did from my ex girlfriend and i strait punch the fuXXer in the face and left.... one of my past. then i heard that i messed his face up pretty bad at the time. yea that would have been impossible since he lives in wisconsin and she lives in FL but i get you. I would have hit teh bitch too!
Gibbs Posted June 10, 2009 Report Posted June 10, 2009 hahahahah! what a lil bitch. That girl be dumb as fuck. Dude that is goin places v Emo Punk bitch. wow. I would love to see him try and start shit, it will be Hatton v Pacquiao all over again Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do! Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it. Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted June 10, 2009 Report Posted June 10, 2009 hahahahah! what a lil bitch. That girl be dumb as fuck. Dude that is goin places v Emo Punk bitch. wow. I would love to see him try and start shit, it will be Hatton v Pacquiao all over again It seems alot of girls go for the f*ckup rebeleous types these days, instead of the Sucessful I gonna do something with my life types. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Derrick824 Posted June 10, 2009 Report Posted June 10, 2009 I'm not reading this whole thing so forgive me if I'm behind but there ain't no such things as a guy & girl just being friends. My wife has female friends and I have guy friends but never the other way around. I might have some female coworkers but you won't see me ever hanging out with them one on one or anything like that. Same with my wife. Even in high school if a guy & girl are hanging out one on one it's because one or both wants to be more than friends no matter what they say verbally. Don't fall for any of that "just friends" bs. That's code around these parts for fuck buddies.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted June 10, 2009 Report Posted June 10, 2009 I'm not reading this whole thing so forgive me if I'm behind but there ain't no such things as a guy & girl just being friends. My wife has female friends and I have guy friends but never the other way around. I might have some female coworkers but you won't see me ever hanging out with them one on one or anything like that. Same with my wife. Even in high school if a guy & girl are hanging out one on one it's because one or both wants to be more than friends no matter what they say verbally. Don't fall for any of that "just friends" bs. That's code around these parts for fuck buddies. But what if a guy is hanging out with a girl and the girl is a lesbian, or the other way around LOL. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Loudcav Posted June 10, 2009 Report Posted June 10, 2009 ah do us all a favor and put some fuckin holes in his chest looks like he claims mexican too
k3n12ock Posted June 10, 2009 Report Posted June 10, 2009 Damn. That dude looks gay as hell. Man, glad you ditched that trick. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Team_DC-Derrick Posted June 10, 2009 Report Posted June 10, 2009 Dude, i didnt read thru the whole thing but i can see the situtation, call it a loss... you will probably never see him, and if she wants to be a cunt and be in love with some one 1000 miles away let it be, she wont ever see him, she will wait for him while hes fucking some other chick, karmas a bitch and she will get whats comming to her. Get on myspace.. find some really cute chicks, start off being friends. The girl you want to date should be your best friend befor a lover bro.. i have had to learn that the hard way... *edit* im dating a 30 yr old at 22... its better to find a older chick because most are not on the dumb shit like the younger ones are... could try that 2 The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
focalrock4life Posted June 10, 2009 Author Report Posted June 10, 2009 ah do us all a favor and put some fuckin holes in his chest looks like he claims mexican too what do you mean he claims mexican?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.