Sundown Audio

What Do You Guys Think Of Massive Audio's P3000.1

Canuheminow

I would tendj to disagree with you on the AP, James. If it doesn't do rated, I would be very surprised. The 30001D needs lots of current, but it slings subs pretty good.

However, I do want to clamp one soon just to see how much power it makes.

A guy on *** clamped one of those Massives for 3,400+ watts RMS. Here is a link:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=25084

I think that is pretty good for such a low-priced amplifier. Don't you?

I say we start clamping amps around here. That way we will know how to compare Audiopipes to Orions. lol

As far as the AP goes, I will say that it is noticably more powerful than 2 American Bass VFL 100.1s. Whether either of those amps makes what is up in the air until we clamp them.

I would be willing to make a small wager, though, that the AP makes 3k RMS. Any takers?

I say we start clamping amps around here. That way we will know how to compare Audiopipes to Orions. lol

As far as the AP goes, I will say that it is noticably more powerful than 2 American Bass VFL 100.1s. Whether either of those amps makes what is up in the air until we clamp them.

I would be willing to make a small wager, though, that the AP makes 3k RMS. Any takers?

i only wont take the bet because im sure i could clip it to shit and make it do it.

this amp is like a few years ago when everyone swore up and down on all those power acoustiks you could get for a little over 200 lol

The AP line is actually AudioPipe's bargin line-up. The GDs are the high quality amps. None of their product is as cheaply-made as Power Acoustik's, though. So far, we have always been very pleasantly surprised at the performance of the Audiopipe amps and subs.

The AP amp is solid, even if it doesn't go head-to-head with the Sundown SAZ3000D like that Massive 3000D did in the above-referenced tests. Maybe soon, I will try and blow an AP up on video just to show you guys what I'm saying. I need a good pair of d2 15s though.

Archived