Sundown Audio

Audioque 2200d Enought For A Level 5

MaX

It would depend on the final ohm load and how imp rise to be honest. DCexplorer can attest to what Im about to say...6-10s on 333watts (clamped real world power) slams very very loudly and thats plenty for daily. I have 6 sonance 10s (2.5 inch coils) and they are by all means way louder then his (dcexplorers) DC audio 18 on a saz3000d....nuff said

V.1 Sonance or V.2 Sonance? last two sonances i've opened have had 2" coils, what DC puts on the lvl 1s :)

2200 is plenty for 2 lvl 4s as well you dont need another amp if your going from bl's to lvl 4s

this idealogy is what irritates me aobut everyone on this forum constantly telling people they need more power for this and more power for that. because there are now a forum full of peeps who think they cant run RMS on subs becasue they wont be loud enough.

x2 RMS sounds fine in majority of applications

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

well instead of worrying about which sub everyone is saying how is your install gonna be???? You can get a lvl 5 or a btl but if yo install sux box aint build good then its gonna sound like chet!! trust me i learned that the hard way!!! what kind of subs and amp u gots matter alot but thats like 40% the other 60% is da install! maybe my percentage is wrong but you get the idea!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

2200 is plenty for 2 lvl 4s as well you dont need another amp if your going from bl's to lvl 4s

this idealogy is what irritates me aobut everyone on this forum constantly telling people they need more power for this and more power for that. because there are now a forum full of peeps who think they cant run RMS on subs becasue they wont be loud enough.

I know what you are saying, it gets very annoying.

well instead of worrying about which sub everyone is saying how is your install gonna be???? You can get a lvl 5 or a btl but if yo install sux box aint build good then its gonna sound like chet!! trust me i learned that the hard way!!! what kind of subs and amp u gots matter alot but thats like 40% the other 60% is da install! maybe my percentage is wrong but you get the idea!

Install is about 90% imo.

To the OP, BL's are no joke, I would take them over many other subs out today. Thats probably why I am running them lol

Besides more subs > more power imo.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

I've worked out a trade for a lvl 4 with lvl 5 coils

both bl's for the one 18

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>