ThePunch Posted May 25, 2009 Report Posted May 25, 2009 I am running 2 Rockford T1 power 15's of a Rockford T20001Bd and looking for some mids and highs and a amp to keep up with them without breaking the budget too much. They are in a 03 gmc envoy and I know the doors are 6 1/2.... so what would u guys recommended?
pk222 Posted May 26, 2009 Report Posted May 26, 2009 I've heard the best budget components are the phoenix gold rsd's. this is just from word of mouth though. I've never heard them in person but I'm guessing with all the hype and their only 60-70 bucks its worth a try
ThePunch Posted May 26, 2009 Author Report Posted May 26, 2009 I've heard the best budget components are the phoenix gold rsd's. this is just from word of mouth though. I've never heard them in person but I'm guessing with all the hype and their only 60-70 bucks its worth a try yea I been hearing about them alot
AI James Posted May 26, 2009 Report Posted May 26, 2009 all the rf stuff why not buy the power components
ThePunch Posted May 26, 2009 Author Report Posted May 26, 2009 all the rf stuff why not buy the power components like what a set of T1 componets for the front and T1 coax for the back and like a punch 400x4?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.