Sonic Electronix

• 1 month later...

I do it every friday lol, and every time a 5-0 comes driving by my friend in my car club plays the cops theme which has bass i found out. He was playing cops at sonic across from us one time while a cop was at the intersection with him and didnt even realize it, and it was loud http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

wow thats such a great idea! im deffently doing that from now hahaha most the cops know my truck because it sticks out (giant lifted dodge) so insted of turning down my bump ill turn up this song lmfaoo

sub: 10" eclipse in sealed box

amp: 420w PA

mids/highs: 2 pioneer 6x9's and 4 sony 6.5's

lift: 6.5" fabtech

tires: 35" goodyear wrangler MT/R's

rims: 16" ion's

exhaust: dual streight pipes with 4" tips

i do like the cops theme song idea. i don't think any cop would have the balls to right you a ticket for blaring that song.

but as far as beating anywhere and everywhere. i do it sometimes. but when i'm at a red light or in a neighborhood i turn it down or i'll roll up my windows. so all they hear is the violent sound of metal doors floating in and out against the body. i don't have ghetto trunk rattle or anything. i have a brutal 100 pound door slamming into the body sound. :D

i have been pretty fortunate most of my neighbors are into systems i mean they will come over on the weekends to tune or play for a bit but when we do its only for very short periods of time so as not to upset ppl around me and my neighbors respect me for 3 of the 4 closest houses to me are county and state troopers they come kick it wit me on the weekends its pretty ironic. My boy travis is a trooper he has 3 RE Mt 18's and 2 mtx 92001 amps running them.

the best thing i have is at my work its a 40 acre property that i work security on there is no 1 out here so i can bump as long and hard as i want without disturbing anyone

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Im pretty lucky, I live in the woods & I can only see one house from our property. however my parents get on me about shaking the house so I take about a 10 minute ride to my old high school & I tune my truck there bc I can go around back & nobody is around. I usually keep it down when im driving though so I can hear for other peoples systems 7 if I hear one at a stoplight i crank the bass knob.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang