Sonic Electronix

Well, I got the new system hooked up and less than an hour later, my neighbor came over and said I was knockin shit off the walls in her house. Needless to say, I'm stoked. :yahoo:

06 Taurass SE

1 PPI Pro104

MTX TC 4001D Amp

1.5 CU. at 34 hz

After Christmas...

2 PPI Pro104's

Audiopipe 1500D

3.4 CU. at 35 hz

pissin people off isnt exactly what i would call a good thing!.... your going to be pissed off yourself when you come out in the morning and your tires are slashed.... plus.... never bump your shit around your neighborhood.... thats how you get shit stolen.... but congrats on the new system...vids?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

dont be rude with your system dude. People doing shit like this is why audio users have a bad name.

x2 the highway is free game though!.... keep er' down in the residential areas...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

So drive around and bump the tunes? Whats the difference besides none?

driving around your out of someones hair in a matter of seconds sitting in a residential your just being an ass

I keep it down at lights unless there is another kid who has accepted the challenge :D

I'm always respectful in neighborhoods though.

if any of you are from around the 916 area my sister always says that it sounds like north highlands when I come home bumpin.

was your neighbor pissed about it or was he just like bro your knocking shit off... what you got in there?

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived