which batt style should i go with? the only problem is dekas line doesnt have a small batt like the kin line. i can fit 2 dekas but i probably could fit 5 of the kinetics

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

go kinetik....... big doesn't mean nothing. look at the BATCAPs, how small they are and how much juice they can hold ........ it's modern technology baby, recognize.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

lol  :- i can fit more amps with smaller batteries.... in terms of the 2400 i can only fit 1 as compaired to 4 or 5 smaller batts (im hoping i can get the 1800 but i still need to measure)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

nvm i decided to take out the spare so i can actually have room... im hoping reg can hook me up with some at a good price :^