Sundown Audio

Final Decision, Which Amp!

Help me choose  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which amp?

• Audiopipe 15001
    • RF T10001bd Refurb
    • HIFONICS Brutus BXi1606D Refurb

I have narrowed it down to these two amps. Which one should I get? Hopefully will be ordering the amp by the end of the week.

Audiopipe 15001 $179

RF T10001bd Refurb $235

HIFONICS Brutus BXi1606D Refurb $199

The rf amp all the way, you will pay a lil more but worth it.

The audiopipes are cheap, most are a about 100-250 watts away from their rated rms, and the same goes for the hifonics.

The rf amp will do 1300-1600 depending on how good of electrical you have, where as the other amps with great electrical still wont be upto par.

Most likely the rockford amp is refurbed by rockford, and tested to be in good working order.

And if you buy the audiopipe 1800, it may come close to the power the rf will do. Lol

Where as the hifonics could of been refurbed or fixed anywhere with a crap repair job. I know of one maybe old hifonics auth service centers and their repair abilitys are a joke......

Edited by Bangin Caddy

Most likely the rockford amp is refurbed by rockford, and tested to be in good working order.

And if you buy the audiopipe 1800, it may come close to the power the rf will do. Lol

Where as the hifonics could of been refurbed or fixed anywhere with a crap repair job. I know of one maybe old hifonics auth service centers and their repair abilitys are a joke......

If I get the Rockford it'll be from emperorjj1 :D

steer clear of the hifonics...go with the RF

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

nothing wrong with refurbed equipment....i vote rf..nothing wrong with hifonics bxi series either,great solid amps for the budget minded

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

chodester im going to have to dissagree...lol... the bxi amps are not bad... great for a budget! i would say you are better off with the rockford...

and cia engineering refurbs hifonics amps and i think they do a very good job.... but anyways refurbs ftl...lol... idk im bored...lol....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?