Below The Window Line..what If There 2 Different Hieghts?

I dont have high expectations, but at the same time dont want to embarass myself to badly.

I have no experience with a TL mic but the old shop here had a linear mic and the 2 twelves did:

windows up doors closed 6in from dash/window 143.4 on bluberry-yum-yum

Driver door cracked in the pass. kick 143.7 on BBYY as well

From what ive read it seems that would be in the high 30s on a TL.

Is anyone else going to be at Slamology, maybe ill just have to come bug the hell outa one of ya.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

The last comp i was in i ran the 0-150watt class. I think it was like 0-150,151-300,301-600,601+up. Then it went to cone area watts didnt matter. Shit that was 1997 or 98 tho..

Hope to see some of you at slamology, Im getting excited about seeing all the new fangled set-ups running around!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

• 4 weeks later...
The last comp i was in i ran the 0-150watt class. I think it was like 0-150,151-300,301-600,601+up.
I have not seen those classes for a long long time I used to compete in 151-300 and yes back in 98. But that was more of the SQ style events when the AC meter and pink noise was my friend. It is cool to see the new technology used today in the current audio comps and setups.

The last comp i was in i ran the 0-150watt class. I think it was like 0-150,151-300,301-600,601+up. Then it went to cone area watts didnt matter. Shit that was 1997 or 98 tho..

Hope to see some of you at slamology, Im getting excited about seeing all the new fangled set-ups running around!

I have not seen those classes for a long long time I used to compete in 151-300 and yes back in 98. But that was more of the SQ style events when the AC meter and pink noise was my friend. It is cool to see the new technology used today in the current audio comps and setups.

WOW THAT IS SOME OLD CLASSES.......You forgot the Amatuer Novice and Pro too. LOL

Wow that was the good ole days. 1 watt amps and hiding amps to cheat. lol

hhaha Hell ya, my PG was rated at 25x2 and had no prob smashin 6 12s..lol

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Here's how I check a window line.... any better ideas?

the way to tell the window line is to remove the seat and place a board at the start of the window line of the front windows. Put a level on the middle of the board and on the top of the box or sub. If it's level or lower your good. If it's not back to work. If u are getting a box size get a tape measure and find where it will be level and make sure your box and sub stay under that.