Lots Of Stuff

I am looking for 400 for the used and 450 for the new sundown. I dont have any pics other than when I installed the used one in the car. I will post up some pics when my camera is full charged, it should be by tommorow, if not I got a problem haha. The new has only been out of the box to be looked at. Also remember, sundown audio recognizes a one year warranty even after it sold to a second owner. So technically you are looking at buying a brand new amps (the used one doesn't have any scratches or any marks).

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

yes it is touch screen, ipod ready, all you need is the 40 dollar cable and you can play, music and videos from your ipod. front, rear, and sub outputs that are 3 volts. It has a magnetic detatchable faceplate, that has no cables to send signal it is all infared signals.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

Man I could Use some 6 1/2's and a pair of 6x9 for my Civic..What you got?? Pm me with a price...

they are in my car right now, I have got memphis m-class 6.5" and 6x9 m-class 2 way coax's. I have got a pair of 6.5's sitting around 120 bucks takes them shipped to you. The 6x9's if you can wait till I am done w/ my car, I will do 50 dollars shipped.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

Archived