Maxxsonics 3x Db Drag Event

just got home.... fun time... i left before awards because we all knew who won what

randy, it was nice meeting u and ur girl.... love the pink ducky

siu, nice round of disc.... glad to meet up and chill for the day

to all others i met.... i had a great time shooting shit at a mellow local show

and, i met a few people playing my music that arent even on this board, so thats sweet to know

the bassrace 129.9 winner used Baby D - Leanin... cool guy with an eclipse + btl + gp3000.... got loud for a dailydriver

and jesus tommyk went thru 5 or 6 tied final runs at bassrace 139.9, good runs hairtrick.gif (then he kept playing til his speaker popped and got very stinky, and we all laughed at his ten being murdered)

B)B) It was nice meeting you.

Edited by babyjoker

sheephotdog-1.gif logoblack.jpg

1999 Eclipse N/T

12'' Fi BTL

Gp3000d

PM D3100

damn, thats sweet, u were the obvious winner of longest traveled

what are you going to do with that amp?

Just got home at 10pm eastern time

I will probably end up selling the amp.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

mikes audi TT... 149ish and walled with 10000w

christmas145.jpg

christmas146.jpg

camaro

christmas147.jpg

i dont remember this guys name... loud and low.... black suv... he had 3 mayhems i think and launched a dustcap and rocked the shit of of the suspension or something... but he still did 154 with 2 subs tuned below 30hz playing The Dream - I Love Ur Girl... one of the loudest daily drivers i heard... sleepys got louder than i heard a year ago (152ish now)... might be my fav car there

christmas148.jpg

26s

christmas149.jpg

the duck president

christmas151.jpg

corey j (memphis monster) rear view... 6 15s i think doing 164... bassracing 149.9

christmas153.jpg

cactus sounds van, 1 12k... 4 cactus sounds subs... it went into protect when i saw it

christmas154.jpg

dont remember this guys name but 8 sundown 1500s in a walled lincoln... he kinda got jipped by having a 18.6v before the run and all the time it took before he could burp he dropped to low 17s and then the meter was scoring low... i heard he does 160+ but he did 158.X.... team db linc

christmas155.jpg

tommyk, jebbus ur bassrace was intense for a few minutes

christmas158.jpg

sleepy on the right (sick envoy w/aqhdc18s and 2 mm4000s 5 deka 9a31s tuned to 38hz and it gets so low) i dont remember the guy to the left of him, he had re mts in a red van... funny guy when i was talking to corey j he was cracking some jokes and then theres randy in the background... some other CACO members in this pic too

christmas159.jpg

demo-ing brought the po po's

christmas160.jpg

im starting to upload a few vids next

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

just got home.... fun time... i left before awards because we all knew who won what

randy, it was nice meeting u and ur girl.... love the pink ducky

siu, nice round of disc.... glad to meet up and chill for the day

to all others i met.... i had a great time shooting shit at a mellow local show

and, i met a few people playing my music that arent even on this board, so thats sweet to know

the bassrace 129.9 winner used Baby D - Leanin... cool guy with an eclipse + btl + gp3000.... got loud for a dailydriver

and jesus tommyk went thru 5 or 6 tied final runs at bassrace 139.9, good runs :hairtrick: (then he kept playing til his speaker popped and got very stinky, and we all laughed at his ten being murdered)

it was great meetin up with you too. Too bad i lost my disc in the shit at the disc golf course. But gimme a call anytime you wanna play somewhere else, lol. Sorry i didnt get ahold of ya yesterday, was busy doin shit all day, but we should play a few rounds next time youre free.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

and jesus tommyk went thru 5 or 6 tied final runs at bassrace 139.9, good runs :hairtrick: (then he kept playing til his speaker popped and got very stinky, and we all laughed at his ten being murdered)

Just thought I'd add that my sub is still in working condition. :)

When I was demoing after my usaci runs somebody opened the passenger door which causes the enclosure to unload, which is why the sub sounded like it was dying. Closed the door and it kept going like a champ. :D

Pulled it out of the box yesterday and both coils are still good and everything is still in one piece. It just didn't want to die!

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

holy hell... well now i know what a dd sounds like unloading... i thought for sure that thing was smoked

are you going to any one of the next two weeks events... alsip, zion, or algonquin shows?

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg