swervinburban Posted June 29, 2009 Author Report Posted June 29, 2009 Looks like an interesting project! keep us posted!!! wanted to learn more bout your amp & found this on another forum if that's the case then i guess they should be good amps http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Yeah bro I will definantly keep everyone updated. I know alot of people think their small but they really get down for their size. And yeah kenny used to work for RF back in da day. Under construction soon to be: 2 DD Z9518's 8 lunar L1500's (500rms each) Secondskin Dampner pro 250a Mechman rhino alt 4 runs of 2/0 (installed) 4 batteries (installed) 6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)
swervinburban Posted June 29, 2009 Author Report Posted June 29, 2009 wow. how much those go for. are you talking about the amps or the subs? ******************************************* And thanks to everyone elses replys I should have everything installed and playing in a week or two I'll have pics for everyone as I get things rolling Under construction soon to be: 2 DD Z9518's 8 lunar L1500's (500rms each) Secondskin Dampner pro 250a Mechman rhino alt 4 runs of 2/0 (installed) 4 batteries (installed) 6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)
gooblunar Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 Man I can't wait to hear ur truck. Those subs look sweet. That's some cute amps. I built a new box for my 12. It's like it woke up from the dead! When u get ready to hook it up u and tony let me know. I'll have to hook up ur hub for all ur amps. If ever u want I could do two big heatsinks like in mikes van . 4 Lunar 1500s 1 dd Z9512 mids and highs 2 Lunar 2200s bridge per side 1 set morel 6.5 Vifa Morel Lpg tweets 1 set morel 5.25 1 Lunar 255 center dif. 1 DD 5.25 coax center chan
BigPimpin91 Posted July 3, 2009 Report Posted July 3, 2009 That coil is like 4 inches long. Jesus. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
swervinburban Posted July 3, 2009 Author Report Posted July 3, 2009 Man I can't wait to hear ur truck. Those subs look sweet. That's some cute amps. I built a new box for my 12. It's like it woke up from the dead! When u get ready to hook it up u and tony let me know. I'll have to hook up ur hub for all ur amps. If ever u want I could do two big heatsinks like in mikes van . Yeah tony told me you built a new box. I heard them lunars been teating your z apart LOL! All be keeping all 8 of the amps seperate thou they work out to my advantage seperate. You will see what im talking about when you see my amp rack im building. But for right now im taking everything out of the truck to brace the roof and sound deadnend the truck. I'll keep you up dated Under construction soon to be: 2 DD Z9518's 8 lunar L1500's (500rms each) Secondskin Dampner pro 250a Mechman rhino alt 4 runs of 2/0 (installed) 4 batteries (installed) 6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)
savoyrocks Posted July 6, 2009 Report Posted July 6, 2009 so bro, how'd those amp racks and hushmat install for you? i also wanted to say that your system is going to drop jaws man for sure. by the way, i am your opelousas louisiana dd and lunar dealer a.k.a savoy car stereo/savoy & co. glass works....337-407-0010
gooblunar Posted July 10, 2009 Report Posted July 10, 2009 hows it going? im ready to hear this thang! 4 Lunar 1500s 1 dd Z9512 mids and highs 2 Lunar 2200s bridge per side 1 set morel 6.5 Vifa Morel Lpg tweets 1 set morel 5.25 1 Lunar 255 center dif. 1 DD 5.25 coax center chan
Basshead08 Posted July 10, 2009 Report Posted July 10, 2009 are you talking about the amps or the subs?Both lol! System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
enemyofsilence Posted July 10, 2009 Report Posted July 10, 2009 IDK its just something about seeing all those DD's together that just puts a smile on my face LOL it made me smile Team Bass-Hz
swervinburban Posted July 13, 2009 Author Report Posted July 13, 2009 so bro, how'd those amp racks and hushmat install for you? i also wanted to say that your system is going to drop jaws man for sure. by the way, i am your opelousas louisiana dd and lunar dealer a.k.a savoy car stereo/savoy & co. glass works....337-407-0010 Hey tony welcome to smd!! Ohh its secondskin dampner pro not hushmat LOL!! Yeah everyone savoyrocks is the dealer and friend that I purchased my DD's and Lunars's from. Good guy right here!! Under construction soon to be: 2 DD Z9518's 8 lunar L1500's (500rms each) Secondskin Dampner pro 250a Mechman rhino alt 4 runs of 2/0 (installed) 4 batteries (installed) 6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.