GLN305 Posted May 29, 2009 Report Posted May 29, 2009 I am trying to decide which to go with in 10 cubic feet NET. I am going to power them with an Audioque 3500D. I will have more cone area with the 8 x 12's sealed, but the 18's could be ported and that may make up he difference. Any ideas?
GLN305 Posted May 30, 2009 Author Report Posted May 30, 2009 I ordered a pair of HDC3 18's last night along with an Aq 3500D. Time to start alternator and battery shopping!
E-Train Posted May 30, 2009 Report Posted May 30, 2009 DC Power FTW! and XS Power batteries! 1997 4 Runner Alpine CDA-9886 4 Fi Audio X Series 12's 1 Crunch GP3000D Pro DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)
07sOnAtA sp.ed Posted May 30, 2009 Report Posted May 30, 2009 DC Power FTW! and XS Power batteries! couldnt agree more CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION 2008 Hyundai Sonata Team T3 Audio Team Deadly Hertz Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)
GLN305 Posted May 31, 2009 Author Report Posted May 31, 2009 DC Power FTW! and XS Power batteries! I need to get some contact info for them and see if they make an alt for my '08 Chevy Colorado. I would love to add a second alt, but there is no room!!
Basshead08 Posted May 31, 2009 Report Posted May 31, 2009 To the original poster I would just go with the hdc3's. I've got a 15 and love it. System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.