looks rather stupid to me, asking for problems doing that.

sadly all youll get is a weak ass tint ticket, i wish all smartasses like that got a bigger fine then that though for blatently disregarding the law

looks rather stupid to me, asking for problems doing that.

sadly all youll get is a weak ass tint ticket, i wish all smartasses like that got a bigger fine then that though for blatently disregarding the law

Well as I can see your point. But here in Illinois you cannot have any on the front 2 side windows, does that mean I need to pay 200 dollars or more cause I want to be a lil cooler in the summer time, or make my car not stand out as much (I have a black car w/ no tint from factory and it sticks out like a sore thumb.), or just not be seen once in a while? My front 2 windows tinted are not going to increase my chances of wrecking because I can still see out my windows so what is the point of not being able to tint them?

While the windshield thing is a dumb idea to me (altough it looks good) I am not going to tell anybody they are idiots and need a big fine or go to jail. As long as they don't hit me or my car or anybody else I know, or act a fool in their cars while around my vicinity, we aint got no problems.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

Well as I can see your point. But here in Illinois you cannot have any on the front 2 side windows, does that mean I need to pay 200 dollars or more cause I want to be a lil cooler in the summer time, or make my car not stand out as much (I have a black car w/ no tint from factory and it sticks out like a sore thumb.), or just not be seen once in a while? My front 2 windows tinted are not going to increase my chances of wrecking because I can still see out my windows so what is the point of not being able to tint them?

While the windshield thing is a dumb idea to me (altough it looks good) I am not going to tell anybody they are idiots and need a big fine or go to jail. As long as they don't hit me or my car or anybody else I know, or act a fool in their cars while around my vicinity, we aint got no problems.

-Steven-

Exactly. I can see out of it fine, its not hurting anybody.

the only reason you'll get a ticket is if they can't see you. they can't tell what your doin! you know like... smokin up, gettin some head or hittin that 40 :D

To Slide Sideways Or Not To Slide Sideways?

Head unit: Pioneer AVH-5000DVDSpeakers: 4 Pionner TS-G6842R Amplifier: Alpine MRD-300Subwoofers: 10" JL

the only reason you'll get a ticket is if they can't see you. they can't tell what your doin! you know like... smokin up, gettin some head or hittin that 40 :D

You kiddin me? that is all I do when I get behind the wheel. haha j/k

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

Exactly. I can see out of it fine, its not hurting anybody.

i highly doubt that you can see out of it "just fine" in the dead of night....tint causes reflections on your windows (on the inside) and to top it off it looks rediculous. i agree- i hope you get a huge ticket...

im banned because im a jackass....WOOT

Archived